11th January 2009.
I want an immediate and truthful response to these questions by yourself and the evidence to support your reply.
* Why have you not answered any of my questions in my correspondence to date?
* Who authorised the removal of my children from school on the 3rd April 2008?
* Who authorised the refusal of returning my children to me when I had done nothing wrong?
* Why has no-one addressed the conflicting statement of my son where it can be shown he lied initially saying he had been kicked in the head, also making false allegations of which there is no proof - 3 years of physical abuse?
* Why the illegal actions of **** (social worker) have not been addressed?
* Could you tell me exactly why my mother, their maternal grandmother, was assessed as inappropriate and by whom? Was this a unilateral decision or was a meeting held, or did anyone speak to her or visit her or assess her? On the evening of the 3rd April, (come in No 1 you’re sacked) had left me saying that the children would be staying at my mother’s house for that night.
* Can you also explain why **** was kept from the family home for a week when his interview took place the next day (Friday 4th April 2008), and why when he packed his bag to leave the **** on Saturday 5th April (because he wanted to come home to mummy and daddy), when (carer) phoned Social Services and spoke to the duty officer was she told *** was not to leave and that the situation was no concern of hers? In fact I was also told that I was not allowed any contact with **** or **** during this period. After **** had returned home I had to turn **** away from the house one evening as I was told by (come in No 1, you’re sacked) that I was not allowed to see or talk to him, an event that left the whole family extremely upset.
* Request of the copy of court order to remove **** and **** from their home.
* Request for the minutes of the meeting between Social Service and the PPU.
* Request viewing of ****’s video interview.
* An answer to why my mother was viewed as abusive and who made that decision.
* An answer to why **** was not returned home before the 23rd April.
* An answer to why **** was not returned home until the 10th April.
* Where an agreement exists between myself and the (carers)?
* Why the children were not returned to me within the legally stipulated time of 72 hours in the absence of a Court Order?
* Who forged the letter that was supposedly written by son **** and placed before the Court as an exhibit?
* Why is my son placed with unregistered carers in contravention to the Children (Placement) (Jersey) Regulations 2005?
* A number of major complaints have not been addressed or clarified to me after numerous written requests, i.e. how can a minor direct a Court of Law in Jersey to be able to impose bail conditions on an adult?
* Why you have actively conspired with (Advocate) to breach the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 to obtain information about myself which you are not entitled to?
I look forward to a prompt reply inclusive of all the answers to my questions.
Around 6 weeks it took for a short reply.
The reply consisted of:
I'm sorry I can not answer your questions.
But I can tell you:
Your husband was charged and found guilty. ( like i did not know! )
The Data Protection Office are dealing with your complaint. (This is ongoing, but I may post about it soon)
So there it is I have the heads of Departments challenging me to address my complaints via a legal channel, and the legal route saying they can not answer my questions. So where is a person supposed to go from here.......?