Monday 19 January 2009

My log 10th - 13th April 2008

Thursday 10th April

Told I could have *** for the day. First thing I did was put him in the bath and take him out of the filthy clothes he was in. So much for Social Services!!
During the day *** asked me if he was allowed to stay forever, one can only imagine what nonsense they’ve been filling his head with.

Phone call from *** to ask *** if he wanted to stay to which he replied yes. He passed the phone to me and she told me ’you have one happy boy there’. I beg to differ, the shear arrogance of the social services defies belief.

*** came up around 18.30 and I tried to explain some of the difficulties that we have experienced regarding ***’s behaviour to the extent that we were in the process of seeking professional advice to which she showed absolutely no interest in what so ever.

Friday 11th April

10.05 message from *** to contact her (on home phone number)
10.15 call on mobile, I was told my husband could not have contact with children over the weekend, no reason given.
11.05 *** phoned to say my husband could have unsupervised access to the children over the weekend. Are they trying to play mind games with us?
17.42 phone call to say she was coming up for a quick chat.
*** came up around 18.10 stayed until 19.30 for a ‘chat’.

Saturday 12th April

No contact was made by social services.
2 hour unsupervised access for my husband with *** and *** at my mothers house.



Sunday 13th April

No contact was made by social services.
2 hour unsupervised access for my husband with *** and *** at my mothers house.

No comments: