Wednesday 24 March 2010

In the words of my 3 year old - 'Big Girls Never Give Up'

Each stage we get a little closer to getting the truth out in the open.

Still the care order remains, but now by a thread instead of a rope. I intend to cut that thread one day. The appeal was good in lots of ways that I can't explain at this moment in time.

Without giving too much away the reason for the care order still standing is that he MAY suffer emotional harm - just like I MAY get run over by a bus (probably driven by an out of work social worker).

As big girls never give up, I am preparing my next appeal on this decision which will go to the Privy Council in London. I think it was their last ditched attempt to shut me up. The lawyer behind me with a fondness for yellow shoes, said at the end 'well that's finished', as she shut her files. Well actually no it isn't.

As the saying goes it isn't over till the fat lady sings - well I'm not even humming yet.

2 comments:

Big E said...

I have to take my hat off to you lady, you will get there.

voiceforchildren said...

One Day.

The good old Jersey Lawyers eh? You have very clearly demonstrated, if you want a job done properly do it yourself.

Good luck at the Privvy Council, but I don't think you will need it. Truth and Justice will mean something with them.

VFC.